DDM with PETSc

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:40:54 CDT 2007

I would look at some PETSc examples, for instance

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/snapshots/petsc-current/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex32.c.html

   Matt

--
One trouble is that despite this system, anyone who reads journals widely
and critically is forced to realize that there are scarcely any bars to eventual