invitation to give talk at SDSC summer institute

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 20 16:40:21 CDT 2007

 Amit,

   Thank you for the invitation to speak. Unfortunately I am not available
at that time, and I think a couple of the other ANL PETSc folks are
also not available. I am sending this out to petsc-dev to
see if anyone is available; I know many of them could give
an excellent presentation.

   Good luck,

  Barry