segfault with 'mpicsrperm'

Richard Tran Mills rmills at ornl.gov
Fri Jul 6 20:01:30 CDT 2007

Hi Lisandro,

I haven't checked this out yet, but I'm going to guess that this is
probably my fault.  The CSRPERM matrix types were added by me some time
ago and I haven't maintained them in a while.  They are currently broken
because I didn't keep up with some of the changes to how PETSc matrices
work.  I will hopefully find the time to fix this soon, as I have some
much improved versions of the CSRPERM stuff lying around, but I just
haven't gotten the time to clean things up and push to petsc-dev.

--Richard

--
Richard Tran Mills, Ph.D.
Computational Scientist                     E-mail: rmills at ornl.gov
Computational Earth Sciences Group          Phone:  (865) 241-3198
Oak Ridge National Laboratory               Fax:    (865) 574-0405