rename ISLocalToGlobalMapping?

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 08:52:22 CDT 2007

And then {Vec|Mat}SetValuesLocal (after renaming, perhaps to
XXXSetValuesMapped) could be implemented in terms of a general
mapping. This seems really nice. What do you think?

PetscMapping seems a good unification for AO and ISLGM. It should be
in the Vec package, right? And it should be a very general object, as
current implementations of AO and ISLGM are rather different regarding
structure and scalability.

--
Lisandro Dalcín