i-node version of MatRelax()

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 6 16:31:54 CDT 2007

  Dinesh,

   There is a another thing we can do for the SSOR-CG in parallel, that is
write the code for Eisenstat's trick. This would save roughly 40 % of the
flops in the MatMult/MatRelax() and require only one pass from memory of
the matrix entries, instead of the current two.

  It is a bit of work/debugging and testing, several good days. I don't
know who has time.

   Barry