Using complex from C code

Mathieu Taillefumier taillefu at mpi-halle.mpg.de
Sat Jul 1 06:51:31 CDT 2006

I still have to check the example code which does compile with. I have
some suggestions for this modifications.

- Since I don't really know python, I made a very bad modification on
the language.py file. I put in comment two lines. However I think that
it is better to still have the c++ version as default language at this
time since I don't have enough feedback for C version. So the best is
I think that c++ is the default language for complex but have an
option to activate C version for complex numbers. I should also indicate
that the we need to have a C99 compliant compiler gcc 3.4 and after
work well but they are still not very optimized. Intel compiler works
also, but I don't know about the other. So use the option with care. The
modifications should not break anything.
- As I said before. I still have to look at the example code with do
not compile when Complex are activated. It is just question of time.

Regards

Mathieu

Dr Mathieu Taillefumier
Max Planck Institute for Microstructure physics
Weinberg 2,
D-06120 Halle (Saale)
Germany

Laboratoire Louis Neel - CNRS