MatStash() use linked list of chunks

Matthew Knepley knepley at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 13 09:49:23 CST 2005

Hong Zhang <hzhang at mcs.anl.gov> writes:

     If we are really going to do this, shouldn't we approach it as a
data structures problem? We need a certain structure, which here appears
to be "vector", or maybe "list". We make a general interface, and then
code up some implementation, like a linked list. Then we can use this
interface/impl other places in the code, like the LU part, rather than
rely on our old cut&paste strategy.

     Matt

--
"Failure has a thousand explanations. Success doesn't need one" -- Sir Alec Guiness