[Parvis-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: ParNCL build problems

Peterson, Kara J. kjpeter at sandia.gov
Tue Nov 25 12:45:57 CST 2014

Hi,

After looking at the make output it appears that there are undefined
references to Teuchos functions. Teuchos is a part of Trilinos that is a
backbone for many basic computations. If Trilinos is configured to build
Intrepid,Teuchos should build automatically because it is a necessary
dependency. Can you check the configure and make output for Trilinos?

Best,
Kara