[Parvis-users] parNCL binaries

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Mon May 6 14:58:04 CDT 2013

With this willingness in mind, I'd like to second the request for a
RHEL/CentOS 5 and/or 6 binary. I simply haven't had the time to sit down
and build the numerous dependencies from source, but would really like to
use the parallel aspects with my NCL scripts. I'm sure there are many
people in this, from my experience, RHEL/CentOS dominated community, who
would feel similar.

Thanks for the consideration!

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu