[Parvis-users] ParNCL installing

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 2 10:14:19 CDT 2013

Hi,
 Please follow the instructions in the ParNCL wiki docs (http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/parvis/wiki/BuildingParNCL) to build+install ParNCL. The ParVis wiki page has more information for ParNCL users (see - http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/parvis/wiki).
 Let us know if you have any issues.

Regards,
Jayesh