question

Sadegh Dalfardi sadegh.dalfardi at tvrl.lth.se
Fri Aug 13 07:04:49 CDT 2021

Hello

Thanks for your answer.

I mean i have do downloaded precipitation data for 20 years in GES DISK and for half hour time interval and space resolution of 0.1 degree in netcdf format. now I need them in for instance 6 hour time interval and with resolution 1 km. How can i do it? please guide and help me to do that if it is possible.

Best

Sadegh Dalfardi