[parallel-netcdf] #42: MPI-agnostic "ncmpidiff" tool?

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu
Tue Jun 11 13:05:09 CDT 2019

Hi Carl,

I have implemented a serial version of ncmpidiff, named "cdfdiff”.
It is available in PnetCDF repo and will be added to the next release.
https://github.com/Parallel-NetCDF/PnetCDF/tree/master/src/utils/ncmpidiff

Command “make” or “make cdfdiff” will create it.
Note it only compares the classic NetCDF files.
Let me know if it works with you.

Wei-keng