[parallel-netcdf] #21: File system locking error in testing

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu
Sun Oct 30 23:28:47 CDT 2016

Hi, Luke

The error message could be caused by using a mpiexec/mpirun that is
not of the same build as mpicc used to compile the MPI program.
Could you check the path of mpiexec/mpirun to see whether it is in the
same folder as the Intel mpicc? However, this dose not seem to relate
to the ADIOI_Set_lock problem you first reported. But do let me know
if you get the above mpirun issue resolved and then we can check the lock
problem after.

Wei-keng