new pnetcdf use case: noses!

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 16 16:25:58 CDT 2013

Thanks to google scholar, I was alerted to this publication, which
used pnetcdf to help model nasal cavities.

I don't think Andreas Lintermann, Matthias Meinke or Wolfgang Schröder
of Institute of Aerodynamics, RWTH Aachen University, Wüllnerstr. 5a,
52062 Aachen, Germany have ever posted or subscribed to our mailing
list.  Perhaps we can assume pnetcdf "just worked" for them.

Well, if Lintermann, Meinke, or Schröder come across this in the
archives, thanks for using pnetcdf.  Vielen Dank!

Argonne National Lab, IL USA