possible bug in pnetcdf: cdf5 issue

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Mon Feb 18 11:52:32 CST 2013

Hi, Jim,

I tested your codes with 4 MPI processes and got the error below.
MPI_FILE_WRITE_ALL(105): Invalid count argument

Maybe you are using IBM's MPI-IO? (I am using MPICH.)

Can you try the attached Fortran program? (run on 1 process).
I got error below.

 Error: MPI_File_write MPI_DOUBLE Invalid argument, error stack:
MPI_FILE_WRITE(102): Invalid count argument
 Error: MPI_File_write (ddtype) Invalid argument, error stack:
MPI_FILE_WRITE(102): Invalid count argument