LUSTRE. ADIOI_Set_lock:: Function not implemented

Jim Edwards jedwards at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 9 09:10:12 CDT 2012

Hi David,

These are the settings we use in PIO to avoid this error:

ccsm.log.120807-081659: Setting mpi info: romio_ds_write=disable
ccsm.log.120807-081659: Setting mpi info: romio_ds_read=disable

Not sure if the settings you are using are doing the same thing, but if I
don't set these for lustre I get the same error you are seeing.

Jim

--
Jim Edwards

CESM Software Engineering Group