Job dies with these messages

John Michalakes john at michalakes.us
Wed Sep 22 07:31:32 CDT 2010

  Hi gang,

I'm running WRF on the NCAR Power6 (bluefire.ucar.edu) system and the
jobs die with these messages at the ends of the model standard error on
each process:

    createf.c % nfmpi_create_ *v3 = 00000200
    mpinetcdf.c 79 ncmpi_create cmode 00000200
      0 ncmpi_create sizeof(off_t) 0
    mpinetcdf.c 91 ncmpi_create cmode 00000200

It's not clear that this is what's responsible for the job dying but
it's definitely "last words".  This would be at about the point in a run
where it's trying to open a new WRF output file.   Can you tell me what
this means and what it is symptomatic of, please?

John Michalakes
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
1617 Cole Blvd.
Golden, Colorado 80401