netcdf workshop in Boulder, October 28-29th...

Ed Hartnett ed at unidata.ucar.edu
Wed Sep 1 13:43:15 CDT 2010

Howdy All!

There is a netCDF workshop at Unidata in Boulder on the 28th and 28th of
October. I hope some representatives of the parallel-netcdf community
will attend.

The day before the workshops, on the 27th of October, we are having a
high level Data Format Summit meeting with the netCDF and HDF5 teams. It
would be great if one or more members of the parallel-netcdf development
team could attend. (Unfortunately we have no money to pay travel.) This
is not a meeting for users: it is a meeting for developers of these data
tools to coordinate our plans.

Register for the netCDF workshop here:
http://www.regonline.com/register/checkin.aspx?EventId=872191

This year we have a limited enrollment as we have moved the workshop to
the much nicer conference room up at the Mesa lab.

Hope to see some of you there!

Thanks,

Ed
Ed Hartnett  -- ed at unidata.ucar.edu