Problem on Blue Gene/P

Julien Bodart julien.bodart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:22:40 CDT 2009

Hi everybody,

I finally manage to remove this bug, which was of course coming from my
source code!
The guilty: a "time" global attribute coming from the "ctime" function which
of course is different across a large number of processors... I know this is
silly but actually I was not expecting a check on the global attributes,
especially with an error message "NC definitions mismatch".
So I have to apologize for such a stupid mistake, but at the same time, it
reinforces the idea to rethink this check function.
Thanks again.

Julien