error in configure

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Tue Dec 29 12:20:40 CST 2009

Hi, Jim,

I would like to mention that ncmpi_get_var_all() is to read the
entire variable. The checking at line 2009 is to see if the user
buffer has the same number of array elements as the entire
variable. However, this is a warning, not an error. Please let
me know if you are also getting incorrect data from this call.

What puzzles me is the 2nd printf statement that the same
nelems and cnelems bypass the if statement for checking
(nelems != cnelems). Such problem may be because of mismatched
pnetcdf object files in the library). Since you had a clean
rebuild, this should not be the cause. Something else is fishy.

If you are using the SVN most recent revision 753, the two
printf statements you added should be in lines 2009 and 2013.
Did you also add other codes above the line 2009?

Wei-keng