infrastructure changes and SVN access

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 1 12:36:16 CST 2007

Hello

We've started using the 'trac' project management package for
parallel-netcdf.  In the process we have migrated from CVS to
Subversion, and can offer read-only access to everyone.

To get the latest code:

svn co https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/parallel-netcdf/trunk parallel-netcdf

You'll get a warning that Argonne isn't a trusted entity (we're using
a self-signed certificate).  If the certs information looks like the
following, you can trust it

Certificate information:
 - Hostname: svn.mcs.anl.gov
 - Valid: from Mar  2 21:31:12 2006 GMT until Feb 28 21:31:12 2016 GMT
 - Issuer: MCS, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, Illinois, US
 - Fingerprint: df:f5:37:b1:69:11:e0:63:d3:99:a8:e4:de:50:11:01:f5:73:dc:0a

There are some other tools (source browser and defect tracker)
available on our trac page:
http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/parallel-netcdf

I encourage you to continue reporting bugs either via email to the
list or through the trac page.  Please use whichever method you
prefer.

While we have made these changes, please continue to use
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/parallel-netcdf, which will automatically
redirect you to the proper page.

This setup is all rather new, so if you run into any problems, let me
know and we'll fix it.

Thanks