configuring on AIX

William Gropp gropp at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 4 10:53:51 CDT 2006

The configure needs an upgrade.  What we do in MPICH2 for tests that
normally need to run a program is to use variables of the form
CROSS_<name of thing> to provide these values.  For example,
CROSS_SIZEOF_MPI_OFFSET .  For now, you can set
ac_cv_sizeof_MPI_Offset in your environment, and it *might* work.

Bill