Macro?

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 5 09:17:57 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 04:41:21PM +1100, Roger Ting wrote:
> Hello,
> 	This message is inside the pnetcdf.inc file. I am new to both netcdf
> and pnetcdf. Anyone know what is it about? i just commented it out for
> now.

These macros are only used in "nf_test".  The serial netcdf fortran
interface might make heavier use of these macros, but parallel-netcdf
does not use them for much at all.

> Anyone has some fortran sample code using pnetcdf ?

There are several programs in the test directory which you might find
useful.

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B