build problem on debian ia32

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 3 09:12:44 CST 2004

Hi,

I'm having trouble building on debian ia32 from the CVS tree:

;autoconf
configure.in:251: error: `src/libf/pnetcdf.inc' is already registered with
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS.
autoconf/status.m4:848: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:251: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
;aclo
aclocal     aclocal-1.4
;aclocal
;autoconf
configure.in:251: error: `src/libf/pnetcdf.inc' is already registered with
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS.
autoconf/status.m4:848: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:251: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
;aclocal --version
aclocal (GNU automake) 1.4-p6

Copyright (C) 1999, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
PURPOSE.

Written by Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com>
;autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

PURPOSE.

Perhaps we should check in working configure scripts :)?

Rob