Error in independent mode

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Apr 4 20:54:52 CDT 2004

Hi Roger,

You've caught me on vacation and RobL at a conference; sorry for the
delay.

What MPI are you using?

In theory this should work just fine.  It's not an issue of correctness
given your algorithm (see other message).  Sounds like one of your
processes didn't have access to the file system or something?  Are you
running all the processes on one machine?  Could you try that and see if
it works?

Thanks,

Rob