Makefile fail

Corelli.Eileen corelli.eileen at ensco.com
Fri Apr 2 08:28:45 CST 2004

 <<MakefileFailed.txt>>  <<Makefile.txt>>

Im trying to install the parallel netCDF library.
I configured fine.
The Make failed.

Can you tell me why?  Attached is the Makefile (which I belive configure created)
and a copy of the text messages it gave me during the make.

I am running on a Sun workstation (but eventually will install/configure on an SGI).
I have had mpich installed and running fine for a few months.

Eileen Corelli
Senior Scientist, ENSCO Inc.
4849 N. Wickham Rd.
Melbourne FL  32940