nf_test porting status

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 24 17:25:27 CST 2003

Almost there...

all we need is a way to map fortran types to c types:  see, for
example, around line 1144 of test/nf_test/util.F.

I have modified the build process a bit from what serial netcdf does,
so i imagine i'm just missing a few configure tests that used to be
burried in a macro defined in aclocal.m4 .

i'm on it, but if anyone with more fortran experience wants to lend a
hand, i'd welcome the help :>

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B