building fortran programs

William Gropp gropp at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 24 14:26:05 CST 2003

At 02:15 PM 3/24/2003 -0600, Robert Latham wrote:
>On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 12:41:43PM -0600, William Gropp wrote:
>
> > Nope, I forgot to do anything about it.  Is there a Fortran version of the
> > netcdf.h file?  I'd like to start from there.
>
>Yes, there is. I have a copy here:
>
>/homes/robl/projects/netcdf-3.5.0/src/fortran/netcdf.inc

Thanks.  Since Fortran 77 doesn't have function prototypes, you should be
able to use this with the Fortran nctest .  Let me know what doesn't work;
I'll also produce a Fortran 90 interface module (which will have function
prototypes, at least for functions that don't have the equivalent of a void
* parameter).

Bill