parallel-netcdf-0.8.5 released

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 21 11:33:56 CDT 2003

I've tagged parallel-netcdf 0.8.5 and put it out on the webserver

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/parallel-netcdf

This is a bugfix release.  We have completed our transistion to
pnetcdf.h and libpnetcdf.a.  We also include John Tannahill's
procedure for building parallel-netcdf on Frost.

Thanks to all our new users for trying out our software.  Please
continue to let us know when you run into problems and we'll address
them as quickly as possible.

Have fun!

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B