library symbol renaming almost complete

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 12 10:00:18 CDT 2003

Hey,

I've made a pass through the library renaming functions so that we won't
have symbol clashes with the original netCDF library (fun fun!).  There's
only one left I think:

  ncxVardim

This one is defined in src/libf/nfxutil.c and is called all over the
Fortran bindings.  It should be renamed "ncmpixVardim" I think.

There are a couple of ways of finishing this.  The easiest is probably for
Bill to update the Fortran bindings, check that in, and then let me clean
up whatever is left (things will be broken for a bit, but that's ok).

Rob