Fortran Interface - Tests

rene.redler redler at ccrl-nece.de
Mon Aug 4 12:22:49 CDT 2003

hi,

   lacking some real applications for the moment I am trying to get
/test/nf_test at work. Since all routines in this directory are still made
for use with the netCDF3 this requires some amount of stupid file-editing,
which I guess cannot be handled automatically.

If any of the PnetCDF developers is interested in this and if this has not
already been done by someone else please let me know so that I can pass on
the modified files to you. I still have to adjust test_write.F to the
nfmpi_* routines which I will finish tomorrow.

Regards, Rene