[mpich2-dev] Need to know the hook point for inter-process communication

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Oct 3 10:28:20 CDT 2012

Have you found Nemesis to be inadequate?

See the following papers and webpages for more information:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~buntinas/papers/europvmmpi06-nemesis.pdf
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~buntinas/papers/ccgrid06-nemesis.pdf
http://wiki.mcs.anl.gov/mpich2/index.php/Nemesis_Network_Module_API
http://raweb.inria.fr/rapportsactivite/RA2006/runtime/uid23.html

Best,

Jeff (who is not a real MPICH2 developer)

--
Jeff Hammond
Argonne Leadership Computing Facility