[mpich2-dev] setting manually eager to rendezvous

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Mon Nov 5 22:18:11 CST 2012

Please post user questions to mpich-discuss at mcs.anl.gov.  This list is
for developers of MPICH2 and those who may be modifying the
implementation.

In this case, those environment variables are not relevant unless you
have Blue Gene/P, and in that case, MPICH2 1.4 will not work anyways.

If you want to know about eager vs. rendezvous, perhaps you can
re-post this question on the user list and someone will answer
regarding the settings for ch3.

Best,

Jeff

--