[mpich2-dev] MPI_Alloc_mem ignores info argument and fails to register memory

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Tue Sep 6 18:42:36 CDT 2011

I don't think I have Trac developer rights on MPICH2 yet.

In any case, I am reasonably confident I can implement a patch at the
device level for BG but that isn't useful here.  Someone with more
experience inside of ch3 will have to figure out where to setup an
interface for registration.  Maybe your efforts will be informative in
this regard.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hammond