[mpich2-dev] processor comparison between Fusion and Magellan

Rusty Lusk lusk at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 16 13:05:24 CST 2010

Thanks, Susan.   Yes, that would be a great thing to do, since it
would demonstrate, at significant scale, just exactly what the
overhead of virtualization is for an MPI job.  (Some previous
publications say it is terrible, but the experiments were not entirely
satisfactory.)   We'll let you know when we are ready.

Rusty