[mpich2-dev] wrapping library calls

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 24 12:05:09 CST 2009

Both comm/bin and comm/fast/bin have mpich2version in V1R3 and V1R4.
comm/fast/bin/mpich2version shows that it was compiled with "-O2 -O4"
(Brian, you may want to add --disable-fast when building the comm/fast/bin
versin to get rid of the confusing -O2), the resulting libraries seems
to be compiled with -O4 which might have been too aggressive ?

A.Chan