[mpich2-dev] Procedure for submitting changes to adio

Hyer, Bob Bob.Hyer at netapp.com
Wed Nov 18 09:52:31 CST 2009

I have some code written for LINUX clients to use direct I/O to avoid
using byte range locking for NFS. The code is working, has passed the
regression tests that ship with the source distribution, and we have
done some in-house testing to make sure it does the right thing. I would
like to submit these changes so that they will be included in a future
release of mpich2. Who should I send these changes to and what format
would you like me to use?

Bob Hyer

NetApp, Inc.