[mpich2-dev] [Fwd: strong ordering for data registered memory]

Terry Dontje Terry.Dontje at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 11 10:25:52 CST 2009

Forgive me if this is the wrong email alias to send this email, please
direct me to the correct alias if this isn't the right one.

Sun's IB group has asked me to forward the following email to MPI
implementors to see if anyone have any comments on this email.

thanks,

--td