[mpich2-dev] Duplicate BVT names

Joe Ratterman jratt0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:09:24 CDT 2009

I was working on speeding up some BVT stuff on my system, and I noticed that
there are a few tests that have duplicate names.  (checksizes might not be
an issue, since I don't see it in the testlist)

./f77/init/checksizes
./f90/init/checksizes

./f90/misc/sizeof
./f90/datatype/sizeof

./spawn/taskmaster
./threads/spawn/taskmaster

This is problematic on BG since we use the "staging directory" features.
 This copies the binary--if it doesn't already exist--to an alternate
directory before running the test.  Directory paths are not maintained.
 This means that only one of each of the groups will be run, probably twice.
 I'm not sure if the staging directory system is really "supported" anymore,
but I was wondering if it would be appropriate to change some of the names?

Thanks,
Joe Ratterman
jratt at us.ibm.com