[mpich2-dev] State of debugger-dll and message queues in mpich2.

Ashley Pittman apittman at concurrent-thinking.com
Wed Aug 20 13:51:34 CDT 2008

Ok thanks.  Do you have an idea of the complexity or timescale this
would take?

I've got a proposal to put to the mpi-debugger list and would like to
have a working implementation available for people to test before
presenting it.  Unfortunately neither open-mpi or mpich2 have working
dll's currently so it looks like I am going to spend some time on the
underlying dll to get it to a state which is useful to me.

Ashley.