[MPICH2-dev] TotalView support not working?

Heinz, Michael mheinz at silverstorm.com
Fri Sep 9 08:23:55 CDT 2005

So, I'm working my way through mpich2 and I tried testing with totalview. Initially I thought it was working, but then I realized that my libtvmpich.so was actually a left over from a different MPI.

Looking at the source tree, it doesn't look like TV support is complete yet - there's a typo in configure that prevents libtvmpich.so from being built and fixing the typo causes the build to fail because there's nothing in the Makefiles to build it.

Is this correct?