[MPICH2-dev] src/include/mpiddb.h file excluded from CVS.

Ashley Pittman ashley at quadrics.com
Thu Nov 24 09:56:33 CST 2005

Hi,

Further to my previous mail we are re-syncing our tree with the 1.0.3
release.

After doing the merge we found that the code wouldn't build with a
missing "mpidbg.h" header file, we traced this down to
src/include/mpidbg.h not being included in the merge due to the mpid*.h
line in src/include/.cvsingore  Even after a successful build there is
only the one file matching this wildcard so could the line be removed
please?

Ashley,