[MPICH2-dev] MPICH2 0.97-rc3

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 24 11:16:51 CDT 2004

We have been hard at work on version 0.97 of MPICH2, and expect to publicly
announce its release next week.  In the mean time, we are making release
candidates available to those of you who have been developing devices and
channels for MPICH2.  The current release candidate is available for
download from ftp://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/mpi/mpich2/mpich2-0.97-rc3.tar.gz.
The 0.97 release contains a few significant changes to the internal
interfaces, so you should read the CHANGES and RELEASE_NOTES files before
beginning to integrate your code.  As always, if you encounter any problems
or have any questions, please do not hesitate to send mail to
mpich2-maint at mcs.anl.gov.

The MPICH2 Development Team