[MPICH2-dev] need-help

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 1 11:12:58 CDT 2003

>     Excuse me, but I mean "cpi.c". Is it all right? Thanks.

Sorry, I didn't read your mail carefully. cpi.c is supposed to work, but I
heard it is not working currently with mpd because of some stdin/stdout
issues. It will work if you use pm=forker, which is a single-machine process
manager that just forks processes. We will fix the problem. Thanks for
bringing it to our attention.

Rajeev