[mpich-discuss] mp xlf.. missing

D-Durga-Prasad ddprasad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 00:59:54 CDT 2012

My Server : powerpc-ibm-aix5.3.0.0

Hello Sir,

Although I am able to compile mpich2 on the above server, I am still not
getting mpxlf90_r in the bin directory. I need that compiler for compiling
NEMOGCM

However these files are installed

mpcstat          mpic++           mpicc-vt         mpicxx-vt        mpif77
          mpif90-vt        mpstat
mpiCC            mpic++-vt        mpich2version    mpiexec
 mpif77-vt        mpio_get_config
mpiCC-vt         mpicc            mpicxx           mpiexec.hydra    mpif90
          mpirun

xlf         xlf90_r     xlf95       xlf95_r7    xlf_r7      xlock
xlsatoms    xlsfonts
xlf90       xlf90_r7    xlf95_r     xlf_r       xload       xlogo
xlsclients

Any help would great.

*Thanking You with Regards*

*D Durga Prasad*
Jr Technical Staff,
Computer Science Engineering Department.,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, INDIA
Contact:
ddprasad at iitkgp.ac.in,ddprasad at cse.iitkgp.ernet.in, ddprasad at gmail.com
*Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts!!*