[mpich-discuss] I need help

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 26 10:36:21 CDT 2012

Hi,
 Can you provide us more information?

# Did you re-compile the application with MPICH2 (the correct include/lib paths etc)?
# Can you run the application without mpiexec (freefem++-mpi.exe)?
# Can you run the application using mpiexec with one process (mpiexec -n 1 freefem++-mpi.exe)?
# Did you try providing the complete path to mpiexec to launch the application (C:\Progra~1\MPICH2\bin\mpiexec -n 1 freefem++-mpi.exe)?

(PS: Please don't reply to other posts, it becomes difficult for us to sort it out.)
Regards,
Jayesh