[mpich-discuss] can't connect

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 21 09:26:40 CDT 2012

Hi,
 You also need to specify the ports to be used by the MPI processes.
 Please take a look at the section that covers using MPICH2 with Windows firewalls in the Windows developer's guide (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs) for more information.

Regards,
Jayesh