[mpich-discuss] BLCR library - Restart Problem

Mehmet Kurt kurt.16 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Sep 20 12:36:04 CDT 2012

Hello,

I'm using BLCR checkpointing library with mpich2-1.4.1p1.

I have no problem with checkpointing my application, but when I want to restart it with the same set of nodes, nothing happens; it just hangs there.
I connected the same node, which restarts the application by mpiexec, from another terminal. after running "top" command I saw that it
creates a <DEFUNCT> process for my executable.

 Any ideas about what can cause this behavior?

Thank you,

Mehmet Can Kurt