[mpich-discuss] rank 0 on one node

Mahesh Doijade maheshdoijade at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:33:17 CDT 2012

Hi,
    I can't say particularly about running using torque but to run on
cluster using Intel MPI you can use the mpiexec -gwdir or -wdir options to
specify a working directory for the application.

For instance: mpiexec.exe -machinefile machine_file -n 4 -wdir
\\host\share_folder IMB-MPI1.exe

your machinefile need to contain process to node for example-

 2:node1

3:node2

-- Mahesh Doijade
MTech - II (CSE) ,