[mpich-discuss] Newbie getting started question?

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:23:34 CDT 2012

Why is this installation of MPICH2 ("compiler wrapper") trying to
statically link against "mpichf90" and "mpich" ? Versus dynamically link
against the shared object files in the lib directory.

How do I get the compiler wrapper to recognize this ?

I assume I need to define: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/mpich2/lib/ ?